Transport Oakland is proud to support the Jack London Improvement District as it hosts a very special Voter Information Open House during October’s First Friday.
Join us outside the Jack London Improvement District Headquarters at 4th and Broadway from 5-7pm on October 7th. We’ll have policy experts on hand to discuss some of the very important ballot measures coming up this November.
Plus, Oaktown Blooms will be creating on-the-spot arrangements for their First Friday Floral PopUP, and Linden Street Brewery will be pouring local libations.
- Robert Raburn, BART Director
- Lynette Gibson McElhaney, Council President, City of Oakland
- Elsa Ortiz, Vice President, Board of Directors of AC Transit
- Matt Nichols, Policy Director, Transportation, and Infrastructure, Office of the Mayor
- Representatives from the League of Women Voters
And learn why we support: